CAREERS AT NOOVY
Full Stack PHP Developer
Noovy is a fast growing technology company in the hospitality industry. We built an all-in-one cloud-based system which is used by hotels all over the world. We have offices in Ireland, Netherlands and Israel.
Our team consists of the brightest minds in hospitality and technology who work day and night to give independent hotels an unfair advantage. With most of us having a hospitality background ourselves, we hope to become the most loved technology partner for hotels around the world.
Join our international team of developers in building the very best all-in-one hotel solution in the world. You will contribute to improving our solution to hotels. Tasks will be created in YouTrack and explained to you in detail by our Project Manager. You will have daily calls with the development team who will assist you in completing your task. You will also have periodic calls with other departments within the company who will update you on the progress they are making.
What we are looking for
- At least 3 years experience as a Full stack (PHP and VueJS) developer
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation
- Experience with Docker containers usage
Programming Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of developing PHP applications using Laravel/Lumen frameworks.
- Experience with VueJS framework.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Redis and Memcached, web servers (e.g. Apache/NginX) and UI/UX design.
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries ( e.g., Sass, Less, and webpack )
- Knowledge of Git VSC
- Possesses significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures
- Creates well designed, reusable objects using OOP
- Advantage: Experience in using Docker containers
- Experience with working and deploying MySQL, Redis and Memcached instances
- Advantage: Experience with working on NoSql systems such as MongoDB, Redis
- Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs.
What we offer
- A place where you can learn a lot and have your own responsibilities.
- A versatile position within a growing company, where you determine progress together with the team.
- A competitive salary.
- Development and any job related courses.
- An informal work culture.